- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
In the heart of Kingsand, a three-storey terraced cottage 100 yards from the beach and two good food, friendly pubs.
The cottage is stylish and modern inside.
Front door from tiny narrow lane (no cars passing) to living room with woodburner (starter pack provided) red sofas (comfortably seating 5), oak floor, TV/DVD.
Smart kitchen with slate floor, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, microwave, fridge-freezer and range-style cooker with gas hob/electric oven; small dining area (table seating 6) and French windows to tiny courtyard (morning suntrap).
Steep half-turn stairs up to two bedrooms - a double (washbasin, iPod dock), leading through to a bunk room (4' bottom bunk, 3' top bunk); bathroom (suite, shower over bath); more stairs up to two further bedrooms (5'10" lintels) - a double with views of the sea over higgledy-piggledy rooftops, and a twin.
Sleeps maximum of 6 adults.
Loading/unloading from lane, 20 yards; public car park, 150 yards.
An excellent cottage in an unspoiled area, good for rock pools, beaches and ship-spotting. Kingsand and Cawsand: exquisite adjoining fishing villages in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty sheltered by a wooded headland; pebble-and-sand beaches, family pubs, cafés, essential shops.
Watersports hire in Cawsand.
Whitsand Bay, 1 mile; Mount Edgcumbe (800 acres for walking), and seasonal pedestrian ferry to Plymouth (city amenities, theatre, cinema), 2½ miles.
Plymouth by car ferry, 8½ miles.
- Over three floors
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with small dining area and French windows to courtyard
- Shower room with shower and WC
- First floor: 1 x double bedroom with basin, off which 1 x bunk room (4' bottom bunk, 3' top bunk)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Second floor
- 1 x double bedroom with sea views
- 1 x twin.
- Electric fires, night storage heating, underfloor heating with wood burning stove,
- Microwave, fridge-freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Parking is available in a public car park nearby
- One well-behaved dog welcome, Sorry no smoking
- Pub less than 1 mile from property, Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults
- Note: Parking is in a public car park 150 yards away, it is possible to unload 20 yards from the property.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
KINGSAND AND CAWSAND
The twin villages of Kingsand and Cawsand, with narrow streets winding between pastel-coloured cottages, lie on the Rame Peninsula just 5 miles from Plymouth.
Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute