- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1¼ miles from Diptford, a south-facing detached cottage, privately situated (across the lane from the owner's farmhouse) with your own good-sized, enclosed, semi-walled garden, large south-facing patio (garden furniture), sheltered barbecue area and fine countryside views.Inside, light and smart with interesting paintings/prints.
Two steps up to hall from front door (handrail).
Good-sized living room (open fire, TV/DVD) with French windows to the garden.
Well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, larder fridge, electric cooker).
Downstairs shower-room (suite) and step down to big utility room (small freezer, tumble drier), ideal for drying clothes, storing boots etc.
Open tread stairs (stairgates) up to two bedrooms - a double, and a twin.
Bathroom (suite, shower over bath).
A cosy cottage in a central location for exploring the South Hams. Diptford: village in lush South Hams farmland above the River Avon valley (fishing).
Totnes (town), 5 miles; Dartington Hall (arts centre, craft shop), 7; Kingsbridge, 8.
The sea (beaches) at Blackpool Sands, Bigbury-on-Sea or Thurlestone, about 11 miles; Dartmouth (town), 12; Dartmoor, 5.
Very central for lots to see/do.
Nearest pub, 2 miles. Note: It is not possible to charge electric or dual fuel vehicles at this property
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, basin
- Sitting room with open fire and French windows
- Dining room
- Ground floor shower room with shower, WC, basin
- Utility room.
- Central heating with open fire
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed garden with barbecue
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome,no dog bigger than a Labrador no puppies under 6 months old
- There is no facility at the cottage for charging electric cars. Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100 Note: It is not possible to charge electric or dual fuel vehicles at this property
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
The village of Diptford sits in lush South Hams farmland above the River Avon valley and is ideally placed for exploring the south hams, just 5 miles from popular Totnes
Note: It is not possible to charge electric or dual fuel vehicles at this property
This property offers the following short breaks: