- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Boasting stunning views of the natural beauty of Exmoor National Park, this stone-built cottage provides a delightful base for two to roam the coast and countryside of Devon.
Offering a quirky reverse-level accommodation, this cottage is perfect for your next break to this desirable area of England.
On the ground floor you can find the enchantment of your snug sleeping spot; with a king-size bed offering a welcoming spot to rest your eyes with its own en-suite bathroom and ample storage space, you'll have no trouble in resting after your days of adventure.
The property also features its own shower room, providing lots of space for you and your partner to prepare for your days of adventure.
Moving onto the first floor you'll find a wondrous spot to spend your evenings relaxing, with a snug sitting area offering views of the countryside, as well as the dining table perfectly placed for the rolling fields to be the backdrop to your romantic meal; this property is a true wonder.
In the kitchen you can find everything you could need for a week-long stay, with all the appliances to prepare a romantic meal when you're not exploring the eateries of the nearby areas.
With 40 acres of farmland to explore on your doorstep, there's no better base for a scenic adventure, as well as the property boasting an outdoor dining area so you can dine alfresco beneath the warmth of the sun in the summer months.
The local area of Parracombe is a quiet spot holding all the essentials you could need such as a shop and pub, however slightly further afield the popular village of Combe Martin plays host to all-important sandy beaches, alongside a museum and wildlife park perfect for all ages.
Choose to spend your days exploring the wonder of Exmoor National Park, with ample opportunities for walking, cycling and all-around exploring, there's no better way to experience Devon.
The Roundhouse is the perfect abode for your next trip to Devon with your loved one.
- Reverse-level accommodation
- One ground-floor king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, handheld shower, basin and WC
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- First-floor open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- External utility
- External games room
- Underfloor heating with electric fires
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, TV with DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Dog washing and drying facilities available at an extra charge
- Sorry no smoking
- Note: Washing machine & tumble dryer available in the shared laundry room which is separate to the property
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
About the location
At the point where the Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty meet, is where you'll find Combe Martin. This small seaside resort, with all of the necessary amenities, is a great attraction to locals and visitors alike, and is home to a very popular beach as well its own Dinosaur Park!
This property offers the following short breaks: