- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
“Amazing holiday home.”
We had such a wonderful week. The place was amazing.
We had such a wonderful week. The place was amazing. The children loved the hot tub and the grounds were great for the dogs. Mandy was super lovely and helpful. The beds were so comfortable. All in all, a fantastic week away.
On the edge of Kenn, 350 yards from the pub, in a rural valley with tranquil views over meadows to a stream fringed with willow, a newly renovated and carefully modernised single-storey house, complete with own hot tub.
To the front, large grassy meadow sloping gently down to the bubbling stream (unfenced, small children beware).
Behind, the private hot tub with pergola, decked terrace (table/chairs) and views over the stream to fields.
Inside, beautifully and cleverly refurbished with modern linens and colours and an eye for detail, creating a light and welcoming space in which to relax.
Designed to appeal to two families, there is a beautifully styled open-plan living/dining/kitchen at each end of the house.
The largest has a bespoke kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, American-style fridge-freezer, electric oven/induction hob) with dining table/benches seating 8, leather sofas with woodburner and TV/DVD/Blu-ray and two pairs of sliding doors to the terrace and garden.
The other living area has a smaller, attractive kitchen (fridge, induction hob/electric oven) with breakfast table for two, large L-shaped sofa, TV, huge window with views and door to garden.
Between the two reception rooms, four bedrooms - three double (5' beds, one with footboard), each with en suite shower-room (suite), and a family room with 5' double bed (footboard) plus sofa bed.
Smart bathroom (suite, shower over bath).
Utility room (washing machine, tumble drier, sink).
Dogs not permitted in the stream.
Damages Deposit £250.
A luxurious base in a brilliantly accessible area for exploring the coast, country and cities or for simply enjoying time with your loved ones in beautiful, rural surroundings.
Kenn: village (good food pub, church, shop) in rolling countryside, 6 miles from Exeter and close to the Exe estuary (birdwatching).
Exminster (Golf/fishing lakes 1½ miles.
The 3,500 acre Haldon Forest Park (walking/cycling trails) 3½ miles; Powderham Castle/gardens 4; Dawlish Warren (sandy beaches, golf) 7 miles; Crealy Adventure Park 9.
Convenient for exploring (easy access to A38 and M5).
- All ground floor
- Four bedrooms: 3 x king-size double rooms, each with en suite shower-room, 1 x family room with king-size double and sofa bed
- 2 x open-plan living areas: 1 with bespoke kitchen, dining table and benches seating 8, leather sofas, wood burning stove and two pairs of sliding doors to the terrace and garden; 1 with smaller fitted kitchen with breakfast table for two, large L-shaped sofa, huge picture window and door to garden
- Utility room
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Separate WC and basin.
- Underfloor heating with wood burning stove
- Microwave, fridge, fridge-freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Blu-ray, DVD, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for five cars
- Enclosed garden with hot tub
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome at an additional charge
- Sorry no smoking
- Pub less than 1 mile from property
- Note: Dogs are not permitted in the stream
- Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
About the location
Kenn is a small, pretty rural village with excellent thatched pub. Just 5 miles to the west of Exeter and 6 miles from the splendid beach at Dawlish Warren.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute