“High Quality Apartment”
We stayed here for our 3rd visit to Westward Ho! Previously staying in a Braddicks Platinum Caravan. ...
We stayed here for our 3rd visit to Westward Ho! Previously staying in a Braddicks Platinum Caravan.
It blew Braddicks out the water and we absolutely loved the apartment. Spacious, high quality and the view was to die for.
With just a few tweaks the apartment could be even more comfortable.
- spinning cuddle chair!
- no dressing table in master bedroom (no where to sit and dry hair or put makeup on or anywhere to put things like that with easy access).
- no wardrobe in second bedroom which was ok as our little girls were in there but a problem if we had gone with another couple.
- no instruction about what to do with rubbish. We would have liked to recycle but non of the food/plastic/cardboard bins were there and we had no idea where to put anything.
- whilst cleanliness on the whole was very good, the master bathroom had someone else’s dark hairs all inside the cupboard under the basin and under the radiator which wasn’t pleasant.
- the patio furniture was so uncomfortable so we couldn’t sit on the balcony for long, it also wasn’t wipeable when it got wet as the wood stayed wet. Something non absorbant might have been better so we could enjoy the outside space.
- even when the master shower was on the coolest temp, it was too hot to use so we had to use the other shower.
- the tv wasn’t a smart tv which in a 5* apartment would have been nice.
- the bathroom bins didn’t have any bags in them.
- 40 steps to get to the front door but the Pro is that the view is amazing so for us it was worth it. Anyone with limited mobility would really struggle, and a buggy would be very hard.
All that said, we would definitely stay there again, we just wanted to feedback our experience.