- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Sky TV
The Lookout is a lovely lodge located near Bridport, Dorset.
All rooms can be found on the ground floor, with one double bedroom.
There is a separate family shower room and WC.
There is an open-plan living room with a fitted kitchen and dining area.
Outside there is a wrap around decking and stone area with a fire pit and furniture.
Off-road parking is available for one car.
The Lookout is the ideal secluded property for a romantic holiday.
- All ground floor
- One bedroom: 1 x double
- Shower room with a shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oven and seperate hot plate, microwave, fridge/freezer
- TV with freeview, DVD player, a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Decking area with furniture and stone garden with fire pit
- Spa treatments available on site at an extra charge
- Hot tub available for hire from the site nearby at an additional cost
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4.9 miles and pub 1 mile.
About the location
Lyme Regis 10 miles; West Bay 2 miles.
The attractive market town of Bridport grew up around the River Brit, and was shaped by its extensive history of rope and net making. The long, wide streets and alleyways between the houses were once where the flax strands were twisted into rope, while today those streets are filled with an interesting variety of shops, restaurants and inns. Bridport’s market is regularly featured on the River Cottage TV programme. 2 miles south of Bridport is the dramatic Jurassic coast at West Bay, now a World Heritage Site, home to the backdrop for TV's Harbour Lights and the coastal setting for popular Broadchurch, whilst the picturesque resort of Lyme Regis is within 10 miles. A superb base for exploring wonderful West Dorset.
Note: This property does not accept children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute